April 15, 2010

Chocolate Mousse

Sometimes a girl just needs a little chocolate to go with her quilting projects.  I made this mousse the other night.  It's unlike other recipes in that it's not made with sugar.  I've been eliminating sugar in my foods and I'm feeling great! 

Chocolate Mousse
    8 oz. low fat cream cheese
    8 oz. low fat cottage cheese
    1 1/3 C. skim milk
    1 pkg. sugar-free chocolate fudge pudding mix
    8 oz. Lite Cool-Whip
 
Blend first three ingredients in food processor or blender until smooth.  Slowly add chocolate pudding mix until blended.  Fold in Cool-Whip and chill for three hours.  Sew while waiting. Scrumptious!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love that this says "Sew while waiting"!!
This mousse is sooo good, I need to make it again. I think I'll go get the ingredients this weekend! Thanks for the reminder of a great easy recipe!

Anonymous said...

Going to try this one! Sounds so yummy and all your daily calcium needs, too LOL